Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are also available in digital format, for your digital library, from the following resellers:
Genesis has become, for some, the forgotten book. Many pastors and teachers avoid it for fear of controversy. The result is that growing numbers of Christians are ignorant of God's revelation about our beginnings.
In his Book of Beginnings trilogy, Dr. Henry Morris III addresses the tough issues of the Genesis record in a straightforward, comprehensible manner, clearly demonstrating that Genesis can only be understood as God's inerrant record of real human history.
• In volume one, Dr. Morris presents clear, concise commentary on the Genesis creation account through the eve of the great Flood of judgment.
• In volume two, he explores the pre-Flood world, Noah's preparations for the coming cataclysm, the tremendous destruction wreaked by the deluge, and the restarting of human history up through the time of Abraham.
• Volume three picks up with Genesis 12 as God zeroes in on a single man-Abraham-tracing events in his life and the lives of his descendants as God begins building the nation through whom He will work out His great plan of redemption.
The book of Genesis is the foundation of the Bible. Today's world desperately needs the truth that is only found in God's Word. The Book of Beginnings provides a powerful resource for all those who would "rightly divide the word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15) and impact their world for Christ.
The Book of Beginnings trilogy includes:
• Vol. 1: Creation, Fall, and the First Age
• Vol. 2: Noah, the Flood, and the New World
• Vol. 3: The Patriarchs, a Promised Nation, and the Dawning of the Second Age
Title: Book of Beginnings Trilogy
Author: Henry M. Morris III
Publisher: Institute for Creation Research
Publication Date: January 2014
Pages: 240, 219, 262
Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 1 ¾"
Shipping Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz.
ISBN-13: 9781935587095, 9781935587170, 9781935587385
Item Number: STBOB
Click Here to Learn More About Dr. Henry M. Morris III
Additional Recommended Resources: